NGI-NCSB ProgrammeNISB is a partner of the Netherlands Consortium of Systems Biology to which NGI approved a € 15M grant; the total budget - including matching - amounts to € 30M. The programme allows for an investment of 300 years of human capital over a period of 5 years until 2013.
The consortium comprises eight partners:
- CGC: Cancer Genomics Centre
- CBSG: Centre for BioSystems Genomics
- CMSB: Centre for Medical Systems Biology
- KC: Kluyver Centre for Genomics of Industrial Fermentation
- NBIC: Netherlands BioInformatics Centre
- NISB: Netherlands Institute for Systems Biology
- TIFN: Top Institute for Food&Nutrition
- TIP: Top Institute Pharma.
NISB has set up a coregroup on Biomodelling and Biosystems Analysis at CWI, led by Roeland Merks (www.cwi.nl/~merks). The group has a research budget of €1.5M. NISB acts as coordinator for this grant programme.
Full information on this programme may be obtained through the NCSB website at www.ncsb.nl.